- Registration admits two households -
Come relax! Two for one, always.
Join me for deep stretch and relaxation on Sunday evenings via Zoom. This cozy practice is guaranteed to help you relax and let go of stress. No standing. No downward dogs. Just straight up stretching, gentle movement, and guided relaxation.
*Scroll down to read more about this class.
Register for Self-Care Yoga
*Each registration covers up to two households
More About Self-Care Yoga
This class is suitable for both new and experienced students. No equipment needed, other than a few blankets. Breath work and guided meditation are always included. ALL levels, ALL bodies welcome.
You can expect to experience one or more of the following benefits:
- Lower blood pressure/heart rate
- More comfort and less tension in your body
- A calmer mind
- Easier, deeper breathing
- Increased sense of well-being
- Decreased stress
- Decreased symptoms of depression/anxiety
- Improved sleep
- Class meets via Zoom on Sunday evenings, 7-8PM Central time.
- Participants may choose to have their video on or off.
- Students will be able to view the class recording for 1 week after class.
- Register any time during the week, up to about 6PM Central on Sunday. I will send an email 30 minutes before class with the Zoom link.
- Drop-In Class: $16 for two households
- 1 Month: $56 for two households ($14/class)
- Regular Monthly Student: $50 per month for two households
My Commitment to You
Yoga is for everyone. All bodies, all lifestyles, all income levels.
I support my family by teaching yoga AND I’m able to keep my classes affordable by offering access to TWO households for every paid registration. This means that when you register for a class, class bundle, or course, I will admit anyone in your household plus the household of a friend or family member at no extra cost. Split the cost with the second household and there you have it: half off 🙂 This is a major perk of virtual yoga – YOU get the yoga you need and I get to KEEP TEACHING! Everyone’s lives are happier.